Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook: Get a Free 39-Page Bonus Download with Your Pre-Order

I’m beyond exciting that in just a few short weeks my new cookbook The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook will finally be hitting bookstores May 7, but it’s available to pre-order now!!

I'm beyond exciting that in just a few short weeks my new cookbook The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook will finally be hitting bookstores May 7, but it's available to pre-order now!!

This week, as an added bonus (and a thank you to everyone who has already pre-ordered the book!), if you pre-order the Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook from your retailer of choice, you will get access to a FREE 39-page bonus pack downloaded today with a 4-week dinner plan using recipes from all 4 of my cookbooks and my blog, a few sneak peaks from the new cookbook (Air Fryer Tortilla Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Slaw, Air Fryer Herbed Cornish Hen for Two and Air Fryer Cheesy Green Chile–Chicken Chimichangas), an updated pantry list, a weekly grocery list, and 2 new exclusive air fryer recipes that you won’t see anywhere else! No worries if you already pre-ordered, simply use your proof of purchase!

I'm beyond exciting that in just a few short weeks my new cookbook The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook will finally be hitting bookstores May 7, but it's available to pre-order now!!

(more…)



from Skinnytaste http://bit.ly/2IBthQb

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *