Burma Superstar Chicken Dal Curry

Chicken Dal Curry is a comforting Burmese stew made with yellow lentils, chicken, ginger, turmeric, curry and spices.

Chicken Dal Curry is a comforting Burmese stew made with yellow lentils, chicken, ginger, turmeric, curry and spices.
Chicken Dal Curry

Although I don’t want summer to end, I am looking forward to more braised dishes and stews. This dish satisfies both my cravings for curry and chicken stew, combining two of my favorite comfort foods. More comfort food chicken recipes I also love, Chicken Coconut Curry, Filipino Chicken Adobo, and Instant Pot Latin Chicken Stew with Corn.

(more…)

The post Burma Superstar Chicken Dal Curry appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2Nh8uTM

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *