Carne Guisada (Latin Beef Stew)

Carne Guisada or Latin Beef Stew is made with chunks of beef simmered in beer with scallions, garlic, tomatoes, cumin and cilantro.

Carne Guisada or Latin Beef Stew is made with chunks of beef simmered in beer with scallions, garlic, tomatoes, cumin and cilantro.
Carne Guisada (Latin Beef Stew)

I get lots of emails telling me how much you all love my Latin dishes. It’s probably what I do best! When I crave beef stew, it’s always this Colombian version I crave. You can use water in place of beer if you prefer. If achiote or sazon isn’t something you can find near you, leave it out, it will still be good! If you want a chicken stew, you will love this Pollo Guisado con Maiz.

(more…)

The post Carne Guisada (Latin Beef Stew) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2AIXWbQ

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *