7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Aug 10-16)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include calories and updated WW Smart Points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan collage

7-Day Healthy Meal Plan

I hope everyone is doing well this week! As many of you know, I live in Long Island NY, and we were hit pretty hard from tropical storm Isaias. We had some property damage and have been out of power since. I am thankful we are all OK, but I am asking for patience this week as my internet accessibility is pretty much non existent at this time. Crossing fingers that the electricity is back on soon, I know there are so many without!
(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Aug 10-16) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2PuMNzq

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *