Pizzelle Cookies

Italian Pizzelle Cookies are light and crisp, made lighter with less butter and sugar for a tasty holiday treat. Also works great with gluten-free flour!

Pizzelle Cookies with powdered sugar
Pizzelle Cookies

My mom always made these Italian Pizzelle Cookies around the holidays when I was growing up, and my family loves them. I decided to play around with my mom’s pizzelle cookie recipe to see if I could make them with less butter and sugar. This lighter take on the traditional was delish and my to be honest you can’t tell! For some more light holiday cookies, try my White Chocolate Oatmeal Lace Cookies and Coconut Cookies.

(more…)

The post Pizzelle Cookies appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3md23Pm

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *