Tuna Croquettes (Baked or Air Fryer)

Tuna Croquettes are budget-friendly, made with pantry staple canned tuna, potato, and dill that’s breaded and baked in the oven or air fryer.

Tuna Croquettes
Tuna Croquettes (Baked or Air Fryer)

I’ve been trying to come up with some economic recipes since groceries prices have increased. Canned tuna and potatoes are budget-friendly, and I think these croquettes turned out great and super easy. I love having an open-face tuna fish sandwich or Tuna Egg Salad for lunch, or sometimes even a Tuna Melt. But canned tuna is not just for salad, it’s great in this croquette recipe or try my popular Tuna Noodle Casserole. You can see all my canned tuna recipes here.

(more…)

The post Tuna Croquettes (Baked or Air Fryer) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/f2N5cIY

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *