Red Lentil Soup with Spinach

This delicious, Middle Eastern inspired Lentil Soup, made with red lentils, turmeric, spinach, carrots and lemon will exceed your expectations. It’s golden in color, and very easy to make and leftovers are freezer-friendly.

This delicious, Middle Eastern inspired Lentil Soup, made with red lentils, turmeric, spinach, carrots and lemon will exceed your expectations. It's golden in color, and very easy to make and leftovers are freezer-friendly.

I love lentils and lentil soup. One of my go-to’s are my Chicken and Lentil Soup. I wanted to recreate a lentil soup I had at a Persian restaurant and knew this would be amazing! Directions included for Dutch oven or Instant Pot!

(more…)



from Skinnytaste http://bit.ly/2H9E1p8

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *