Instant Pot Chicken Taco Chili

This delicious Chicken Taco Chili recipe, made with chicken, beans, corn, tomatoes and taco seasoning is one of my most popular slow cooker recipes, which I just remade for Instant Pot after several requests!

Chicken Taco Chili, made with chicken, beans, corn and tomatoes seasoned with taco seasoning is one of my most popular slow cooker recipes, which I just remade for Instant Pot after several requests! This recipe couldn’t be easier, made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Chili

This chicken chili recipe is one of my favorites, and it’s so easy! If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you can make the Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili instead, or cook it on the stove, simply double the cook time over low heat and add a little more water.

(more…)



from Skinnytaste http://bit.ly/2DiyabU

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *