Air Fryer Chicken Milanese with Baby Arugula

Crisp, golden, delicious Air Fryer Chicken Milanese with Baby Arugula and lemon wedges is one of my favorite dinner recipes!

Air Fryer Chicken Milanese with Arugula and lemon wedges is one of my favorite dinners!
Air Fryer Chicken Milanese

Chicken cutlets have always been a way of life growing up. I learned how to make them right about the same time I learned how to boil pasta. As an adult, I swapped my frying pan for lighter methods such as baking. Now that I have an air-fryer, this is hands down my favorite way to make them for crisp golden chicken without all the oil! Here’s a few more Air Fryer Recipes you may also enjoy.

(more…)

The post Air Fryer Chicken Milanese with Baby Arugula appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/30zuQ6c

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *