Crock Pot Picadillo

Crock Pot Picadillo is a flavorful Cuban dish made with ground beef and a sauce made from simmering tomatoes, green olives, bell peppers, cumin, and spices.

Crock Pot Picadillo is a flavorful Cuban dish made with ground beef and a sauce made from simmering tomatoes, green olives, bell peppers, cumin, and spices.

Picadillo is a dish I grew up on and my friends loved eating over whenever my mom made it for dinner. It was probably one of the first recipes I ever learned how to cook and I make it at least once a month, although I usually make this stove-top version. Since so many of you are always asking me for slow cooker recipes, I adapted it and it worked out great.

(more…)

The post Crock Pot Picadillo appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2LYitwj

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *