Cranberry Pear Sauce

An EASY 3-ingredient cranberry pear sauce! This is my go-to cranberry sauce recipe for the Holidays. I love how the sweet pears compliment the tart cranberries, perfect to add to your Thanksgiving table.

An EASY 3-ingredient sauce! This is my go-to cranberry sauce recipe for the Holidays. I love how the sweet pears compliment the tart cranberries, perfect to add to your Thanksgiving table.Cranberry Pear Sauce

This is the BEST cranberry sauce recipe, it’s my go-to every year. More favorite Thanksgiving sides include Garlic Mashed potatoes and Roasted Heirloom Carrots with Feta, Truffle and Lemon. You can see all my other Thanksgiving Recipes here.

(more…)

The post Cranberry Pear Sauce appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2pTFOXs

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *