Margherita Pizza

Easy Margherita Pizza made from scratch with my yeast-free, thin crust pizza dough topped with a simple raw tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, and basil.

Easy Margherita Pizza made from scratch with my yeast-free, thin crust pizza dough topped with a simple raw tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, and basil.
Easy Margherita Pizza

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” This week I am transitioning back into sharing recipes that my family loves. I’m sure by now that you’re no stranger to the ever-so-popular Greek yogurt dough that I used in these bagels, this grilled pizza, and this breakfast pizza. This dough is quick and easy to make – no time for rising needed. For other no-yeast alternatives, use French bread or tortilla pizza. For a low-carb pizza option, try my Zucchini Pizza Bites.

(more…)

The post Margherita Pizza appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3h5HaEA

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *