Mushroom Stroganoff

This healthy mushroom stroganoff made with shiitake, baby portabella, and cremini mushrooms and noodles in a light creamy sauce is a quick and easy meal, perfect for Meatless Mondays!

This healthy stroganoff with shiitake, baby portabella, and cremini mushrooms with noodles in a light creamy sauce is a quick and easy meal, perfect for Meatless Mondays!
Mushroom Stroganoff

I love beef stroganoff, but I wanted to see if there was a way to make it vegetarian for days I want to go meatless. I played around with this Mushroom Stroganoff until we were sick of it, but it was well worth it! This recipe was a huge hit in my house. For more of my favorite Meatless Monday pasta recipes, try Fettuccini with Winter Greens and Poached Egg, Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Pasta, and Spaghetti with Mushrooms, Garlic, and Oil.

(more…)

The post Mushroom Stroganoff appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2EM25xW

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *