7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 19-25)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include calories and updated WW Smart Points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 19-25)
7-Day Healthy Meal Plan

So chilly weather means chili time, right? Of course it does! I love being able to use my slow cooker, throw it all in in the morning, and not have to think about it again until dinner time! Of course when I forget to that, I am thankful for my Instant pot! Some of my favorite chili recipes are my Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili, White Bean Turkey Chili and my Quick Beef Chili Recipe. Which ones are your favorites?

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 19-25) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3lTF5wQ

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *