What are Macros?

Macros or macronutrients are the three categories of nutrients you eat the most and provide you with most of your energy – protein, carbs and fats.

What are Macros?
What are macros?

This is the question I have gotten most since I started counting macros a few months ago. As a woman over 40, losing weight hasn’t been as fast and easy for me as it was in my 20s or 30s. Counting macros have been eye opening for me. When I met Kendra Jarratt, I really started understanding macros and how it all works. I’ve gotten so many questions on the subject, I asked her to write a guest post and I am so happy she agreed! And I just want to say, I still love WW and will always be a huge advocate. But if you want to learn more about macros, read on!

(more…)

The post What are Macros? appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/36ALbNA

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *