Spicy Sriracha Tofu Rice Bowls (Air Fryer or Oven)

These Spicy Sriracha Tofu Rice Bowls (air fryer or oven directions) make a flavorful protein-packed meatless meal that comes together quickly!

Spicy Sriracha Tofu Rice Bowls
Sriracha Tofu Rice Bowls

If you like spicy food, I bet you’ll like these Sriracha Tofu Rice Bowls. Lately, I have loved tofu in my dishes – it’s a great source of protein and low in fat. I have always tried to incorporate it into my diet at least a few times a month just to mix things up. Tofu is a great blank slate and super versatile since it soaks up the flavors of anything you marinate it in – sort of like the vegetarian’s chicken. : ) If you’re interested in experimenting more with tofu, check out my Kung Pao Tofu.

(more…)

The post Spicy Sriracha Tofu Rice Bowls (Air Fryer or Oven) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3mJMNgD

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *