7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (September 6-12)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Recipes include macros and WW Points.

7-Day Healthy Meal Plan

My heart goes out to all of those affected by Hurricane Ida, I know the impacts of this storm were felt far and wide. I also hope that those going back to school for the first time have a safe and healthy year. Don’t forget to check out some of my back to school recipes like  Banana Bread Muffin in a Mug for breakfast, Bento Box Turkey Roll Ups for lunch or my Easiest Pasta and Broccoli for an quick dinner on a busy school night.

(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (September 6-12) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3jIDvzI

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *