7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Jan 31-Feb 6)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Recipes include macros and links to WW recipe builder to get your personal points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan

Who got snow this weekend? I know when it is cold and snowy outside, I love to warm up with comfort foods like my  Shepherd’s Pie Recipe, Tuna Noodle Casserole (or Chicken) or any of my slow cooker recipes. And if your kids are out of school because of weather have them help make some healthy snacks like these PB & J Healthy Oatmeal Cookies or my Broccoli and Cheese Tots. Stay warm out there!

(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Jan 31-Feb 6) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3IFSPXs

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *