7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Feb 7-13)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Recipes include macros and links to WW recipe builder to get your personal points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan

Can you believe the first month of 2022 is already over? This year is already flying by! Did your team make it to the big game? I will admit, I am not the biggest football fan, but I love a good tailgate party and this Sunday there is none bigger! Hosting a party? Make sure you check out my Super Bowl and appetizer links to find some of my favorites apps like Buffalo Chicken Dip, Burger Sliders and Pepperoni Pizza Bites. If you are feeding a crowd check out my Quick Beef Chili or Madison’s Favorite Beef Tacos and make a taco bar! Enjoy and celebrate safely!

(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Feb 7-13) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/FqV7NIp

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *