Peruvian-inspired Grilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado Aji Verde Sauce

Peruvian-inspired Grilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado Aji Verde Sauce are made with boneless skinless chicken thighs marinated with Latin spices, so flavorful and great for summer grilling!

Grilled Peruvian Chicken Skewers with Avocado Aji Verde Sauce
Peruvian-inspired Grilled Chicken Skewers

These Peruvian-inspired Grilled Chicken Skewers made with boneless, skinless chicken thighs are juicy and so flavorful topped with a spicy avocado aji verde sauce. The chicken is marinated with beer, Sazon, cumin and spices. The creamy spicy sauce is so good, I’ve been putting it on my eggs, steak tacos, etc. I’ve made these Grilled Chicken Skewers a few times in the past month, and they’ve been such a hit with my family. They are so delicious – the longer you marinate the chicken, the more flavor it will have. Loosely inspired by my favorite Peruvian chicken with green sauce only easy to make all summer on the grill. I like the sauce spicy, so I leave the seeds from the jalapeno in, but you can make it milder by omitting the seeds.

(more…)

The post Peruvian-inspired Grilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado Aji Verde Sauce appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/QXfrzWb

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *