Instant Pot Deviled Eggs

When it comes to making Deviled eggs, I keep my ingredients pretty classic, but I love adding little pickle juice to my the yolks for a pop of flavor! Making hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot will give you perfect, easier to peel eggs every time.

When it comes to making deviled eggs, I keep my ingredients pretty classic, but I love adding little pickle juice to my the yolks for a pop of flavor! Making hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot will give you perfect, easier to peel eggs every time.

Deviled eggs are a classic recipe and perfect for the holidays, potlucks, parties and other gatherings. I have tons of appetizer recipes, but Deviled eggs are my favorite, and what I love most is they are inexpensive and made with ingredients I always have on hand.

(more…)



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2DtHH1A

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *