Baked Beef and Cheese Manicotti (Cannelloni)

This easy no-boil baked manicotti pasta dish, known as Cannelloni is stuffed with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella and lean ground beef, then covered in sauce and cheese. Perfect for the holidays, for to bring to a potluck or to enjoy any night of the week!

This easy no-boil baked manicotti pasta dish, known as Cannelloni is stuffed with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella and lean ground beef, then covered in sauce and cheese. Perfect for the holidays, for to bring to a potluck or to enjoy any night of the week!

I usually make homemade crepe-style manicotti for the holidays, but it’s pretty time consuming so I save it for special occasions! This easy, streamlined version is made with manicotti pasta, which you don’t even have to boil, and jarred Pomodoro Fresco Sauce from Delallo, my favorite and the only brand I would use if I am not making my sauce from scratch! (more…)



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2QyWP4w

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *