How To Make An Antipasto Salad Platter

For fuss free entertaining, nothing is easier (and prettier) than creating an antipasto salad platter!

For fuss free entertaining, nothing is easier (and prettier) than creating an antipasto salad platter!

And that is why I’m so excited to share this Skinnytaste Fuss-Free Dinner Gift Collection filled with all my DeLallo Foods favorites, all hand picked by me! I love giving the gift of food, it’s the perfect gift box for someone special in your life, I plan on giving these to all my friends and family members that have “everything” and don’t need more “stuff” (like my in-laws)!

For fuss free entertaining, nothing is easier (and prettier) than creating an antipasto salad platter!

(more…)



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2E4W5xI

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *