Easy (10-minute) Waffled Salmon Cakes

These easy Salmon Cakes, made with pantry and refrigerator staples are cooked in a waffle maker – only 10 minutes from start to finish!

Waffled Salmon Cakes with arugual and lemon
Easy (10-minute) Waffled Salmon Cakes

I made these Waffled Crab Cakes a few years ago and thought I’d try switching it up with salmon. Plus, I wanted to try them out on my Mini Dash Waffle Maker (affil link). I made four small salmon cakes, but you can make them bigger if you have a larger waffle iron. I love how extra crispy they get with all that surface area. If you’d like to try some different salmon cake recipes, check out my Baked Salmon Cakes or these Salmon Croquettes with Dill Sauce. What should I waffle next?

(more…)

The post Easy (10-minute) Waffled Salmon Cakes appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3sv5VOJ

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *