7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (October 11-17)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Recipes include macros and WW Points.

7-Day Healthy Meal Plan

Fall festivals, fall fun, fall desserts!!! What could be better than that lol!!  I love a good snack and a scrumptious dessert at the end of a meal don’t you? Here are some of my favorites snacks– Pumpkin Pistachio Energy Balls, Smoky BBQ Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and I love these Donut-Shaped Apple Snacks for the kids! I also love these fall desserts- Maple Pecan Cheesecake Shooters, Cinnamon Apple Crisp and my Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies.
(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (October 11-17) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3lnuixs

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *