7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (October 4-10)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Recipes include macros and WW Points.

7-Day Healthy Meal Plan

I love crisp days and then wrapping up in a sweater (or blanket!) at night in front of a fire pit. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons and these fall recipes just make me think “comfort”. Some of my favorites are my Beef Stew with Pumpkin, Mushroom Stroganoff and Kale and Butternut Squash Salad with Pears and Almonds. Don’t forget about breakfast with Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats or something sweet like 3-Ingredient Baked Bananas.
(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (October 4-10) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3uvgSCx

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *