7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (July 25-31)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas and a shopping list. All recipes include macros and links to WW recipe builder to get your personal points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan

If you follow me on social media, you have watched me cook quite a bit of zucchini this week lol! I love this time of summer and getting fresh veggies from my garden and farmer’s markets! Check out these recipes that enhance that freshness like my Heirloom Tomato SaladGrilled Shrimp Panzanella Skewers or Grilled Vegetable Platter with Yogurt Mint Sauce. What is your favorite summer vegetable?
(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (July 25-31) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/cJEvmto

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *