Quick Black Beans Recipe

How to cook the easiest canned black beans in 20 minutes! This recipe transforms a can of black beans into a flavor-packed side dish or meatless meal.

black beans and rice

Quick Black Beans Recipe

I always have sofrito in my freezer in ice cube trays to whip up the tastiest beans whenever my husband asks for them, it’s his favorite! On nights I don’t have time to make them from scratch, I whip up this easy canned black beans version! This would work fine with red or pink beans as well.  It’s vegetarian and gluten free, loaded with fiber and works as a main or a side dish over rice. You might also like my Quick Cuban Black Beans or these quick Puerto Rican Beans using canned beans as well.

(more…)

The post Quick Black Beans Recipe appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/jQIrcLD

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *