Tofu Tacos with Potatoes and Jalapeños

These vegan Tofu Tacos with Potatoes and Jalapeños are great when you want a plant-based taco that still has lots of protein.

Tofu Potato Tacos
Tofu Tacos with Potatoes and Jalapeños

Tofu is a blank slate, so I love transforming it by adding different spices. Sprinkling crumbled tofu with taco seasonings and roasting it in the oven with potatoes and jalapeños flavors the tofu. Top these healthy tacos with your favorite salsa – I love them with this avocado salsa, which I always keep on hand in my fridge. If you’re looking for more tofu recipes, try my Tofu Stir Fry with Vegetables in Soy Sesame Sauce, Spicy Sriracha Tofu Rice Bowls, and Kung Pao Tofu.

(more…)

The post Tofu Tacos with Potatoes and Jalapeños appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/RGiALnt

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *