Rainbow Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dressing

This healthy Rainbow Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dressing is vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious, perfect for meal-prep and requires no reheating!

Rainbow Quinoa Salad
Rainbow Quinoa Salad

I’ve been making rainbow salads for my daughter Madison since she was very little. She frequently asks me to make them, so I always have a colorful assortment of vegetables on hand. I switch it up, sometimes with radishes in place of tomatoes or green olives in place of cucumbers. Honestly, I use whatever is in my fridge! Quinoa salads are the perfect lunch or a potluck side dish, and some of my other favorites are this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad, Avocado Quinoa Salad, and Quinoa Black Bean Salad.

(more…)

The post Rainbow Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dressing appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/zNsx9Fo

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *