7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Jan 23-29)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas and a shopping list. All recipes include macros and links to WW recipe builder to get your personal points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan

Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that we have been working on a new site design and I am SO excited it is near completion!!! With that being said, please take note that the site will be DOWN for about 4 hours on Wednesday (January 25th) so I would suggest printing out any recipes you need for that day by Tuesday. I hope you all will love the new site as much as I do! Keep all those comments coming, I love hearing from you!
(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Jan 23-29) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/BYtX3lc

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *