7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Jan 25-31)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include calories and updated WW Smart Points.

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include calories and updated WW Smart Points.

7-Day Healthy Meal Plan

I’ve been incorporating more protein in my diet, so I like coming up with ways to add cottage cheese into recipe. This week’s meal plan, I added them to this Roasted Strawberry Protein Smoothie and this High Protein Bread I developed with oat flour, perfect for sandwiches.

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Jan 25-31) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/3qMB3su

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *