7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (April 25-May 1)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include macros and links to WW recipe builder to get your personal points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan

I found a proverb that says ” No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow”. I believe this is talking about much more than just seasons, but right now I will happily just take new blooms, sunshine and warmer weather! Some of my favorite spring recipes combine fresh ingredients and simplicity! What could be better? Check out my Spring Pea Soup with Fresh Herbs, BBQ Chicken Salad and Greek Chickpea Salad for some easy options!
(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (April 25-May 1) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/It36bEM

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *