7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (May 2-8)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include macros and links to WW recipe builder to get your personal points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan

What a fun and busy week this will be! Cinco de Mayo is on Thursday- enjoy with my Best Guacamole Recipe, chips and one of my favorites- Skinny Taco Dip. Then Sunday is the day to celebrate all the phenomenal moms out there- it’s Mothers Day! I am so thankful for my mom, my mother in law and all the other moms in my life. I wish all of you a day filled with family and love!
(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (May 2-8) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/YVkInEA

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *