Air Fryer Empanadas

Air Fryer Beef Empanadas are easy, quick and made with no oil!

These easy Air Fryer Empanadas are filled with homemade beef picadillo – they come out crispy and delicious, much healthier than deep frying!

Air Fryer Beef Empanadas
Beef Empanadas Air Fryer Recipe

We LOVE empanadas in my house (Who doesn’t?!). I grew up on them and always have leftover picadillo in my fridge or freezer because I make it at least twice a month (here are my skilletslow cooker, and instant pot versions). These healthy air fryer empanadas are one of my favorite ways to use up the leftovers. Made with frozen store-bought empanada dough, they only take minutes to cook. They’re also excellent to pack in your kids’ lunchboxes – Madison loves taking them for school lunch.

(more…)

The post Air Fryer Empanadas appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/goJOX91

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *