Three-Cheese Zucchini Quiche

This delicious Three-Cheese Zucchini Quiche, made lighter without heavy cream, is perfect for end-of-summer zucchini for breakfast,  brunch or lunch.

Zucchini Quiche
Zucchini Quiche

Trying to adapt quiche to make it healthier is challenging because you can’t skimp on the pie crust (which is the best part, in my humble opinion. Aside from the buttery crust, quiche is also typically made with a good amount of heavy cream and cheese. I tested this Three-Cheese Zucchini Quiche a couple of times, and I think you’ll love how it turned out! I have many more healthy quiche recipes on my blog. Some others you might like with crust are my Spinach Ricotta Quiche, Chicken Quiche, or for crustless quiche recipes try Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche or Broccoli Cheddar Quiche.

(more…)

The post Three-Cheese Zucchini Quiche appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/n6zTmbh

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *