Tuna Tartare with Cucumber and Avocado

Tuna tartare may sound fancy, but it’s really easy to make! Combine fresh sushi grade tuna, cucumber, avocado, scallions, and the sauce ingredients and serve with baked wonton chips.

Tuna with Cucumber and Avocado
Tuna Tartare with Cucumber and Avocado

My friend gave me a freshly caught tuna, and I created this simple tuna tartare recipe as an appetizer to share with my family. It’s so fresh and light – they loved it! If you prefer to eat this tuna as a main, you can enjoy this whole dish as one serving. For more recipes with sushi-grade tuna, try my Spicy Crunch Tuna Tartare, Tuna Poke Salad, and Ahi Tuna Poke Stacks.

(more…)

The post Tuna Tartare with Cucumber and Avocado appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/1pGnarm

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *