7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (May 23-29)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include macros and links to WW recipe builder to get your personal points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan

I can’t believe it’s almost Memorial Day!! This year is flying by! I am looking forward to warm weather and BBQ’s with friends and family this weekend. Whether you are hosting or traveling- here are some of my favorites! For an appetizer try my Watermelon Caprese Salad, for a side my Chilled Italian Shrimp Tortellini Salad, for a main, my Easy Inside Out Turkey Cheeseburgers and of course for dessert my Red, White and Blueberry Trifle. No matter what food you make, take time to make memories with those you love! Have a happy and safe weekend!
(more…)

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (May 23-29) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/hlCecoN

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *