Sous Vide Chicken Breast and a Cilantro Lime Chicken Avocado Salad

This zesty Sous Vide Chicken Salad is fresh and delicious, made with the juiciest chicken breast, avocados, lime juice, and cilantro – and no mayo!

Sous Vide Chicken Salad
Sous Vide Chicken Breast Salad

I’ve been getting requests for sous vide recipes, well I finally tried it and now I know what all the fuss is about! This is hands down, the juiciest chicken breast I ever made! I took that chicken breast and turned it into a delicious salad Tommy couldn’t stop eating! It’s loaded with protein and fiber and is the perfect lunch for the warmer weather. You can use this sous vide chicken in any of my other chicken salad recipes such as this Chicken Salad with Lemon and Dill or this Chicken Waldorf Salad.

(more…)

The post Sous Vide Chicken Breast and a Cilantro Lime Chicken Avocado Salad appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/ADjHb3J

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *