Italian Turkey Meatballs

We love these juicy, Italian turkey meatballs in homemade tomato sauce. Serve them over your favorite pasta, pizza or sandwich!

talian Turkey Meatballs
Italian Turkey Meatballs

I buy a package of ground turkey every week with no plan on how I am going to use them. Some days I make tacos, turkey meatloaf or ground turkey skillet. But most days I turn them into meatballs. And my family loves them, so that’s a big win! I have SO many turkey meatball recipes in the archives, some highlights are Instant Pot Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs, Cheesy Turkey Meatball Skillet, and Asian Turkey Meatballs.

(more…)

The post Italian Turkey Meatballs appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/ZgEc91v

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *