Coconut Chicken Salad with Warm Honey Mustard Vinaigrette

Warm oven-fried crispy coconut chicken strips over a bed of baby greens, cucumber, tomato, and shredded carrots topped with a warm honey mustard vinaigrette – the perfect mix of salty and sweet and hot and cold.

Warm Coconut Chicken Salad
Coconut Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette

I’m not sure what it is about spring – maybe the thought of having to get into a bathing suit in just a few months, or perhaps it’s just the sunshine that switches my brain from wanting fewer soups and stews and more large entree salads. This Coconut Chicken Salad has plenty of protein to keep me satisfied, and the warmth of the chicken doesn’t leave me feeling like I’m missing something. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner. More of my favorite warm chicken salads are this BBQ Chicken Salad and Grilled Romaine, Corn, and Chicken Salad with Salsa Dressing.

(more…)

The post Coconut Chicken Salad with Warm Honey Mustard Vinaigrette appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/tbng7Ai

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *