15-Minute Protein Chia Seed Cereal

The viral chia seed cereal, only with a scoop of protein! Makes a great high protein breakfast or snack, just 4 ingredients, 15 minutes!

chia seed cereal
15-Minute Protein Chia Seed Cereal

Thanks to Kim Kardashian, the viral chia seed cereal has been all over the internet. It’s very similar to chia pudding, only not as thick, and you don’t have to wait overnight for the seeds to plump up. I love chia pudding, like my Mango Coconut Chia Pudding, so I knew I would love this chia cereal. I add protein powder to keep me fuller longer, and it’s was perfect. I’m hooked, I’ve been making it all week! If you want to see how to make chia cereal, watch my video here.

(more…)

The post 15-Minute Protein Chia Seed Cereal appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/KfL7ems

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *