Parmesan-Herb Baked Salmon

This easy Parmesan Herb Baked Salmon recipe is flaky and tender with incredible flavor – perfect for company or busy weeknights.

Parmesan-Herb Baked Salmon
Parmesan-Herb Baked Salmon

I love salmon. It’s my favorite fish to make at home – not just because it’s healthy and loaded with omega-3s, but I also love the taste and how versatile it is. If you want an easy, healthy baked salmon recipe that you can season ahead and pop in the oven, this Parmesan-Herb Salmon is it! I make and eat salmon once or twice a week, and although I have a lot of chicken dishes, I have so many salmon recipes on my rotation, like Salmon Rice Bowls, Baked Salmon, and Sweet and Spicy Glazed Salmon.

(more…)

The post Parmesan-Herb Baked Salmon appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/nDYospU

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *