Fish Taco Bowls

If you need a high protein, low-carb dish you can whip up in under 20 minutes, these Fish Taco Bowls are it! Air fryer or saute 6 minutes!

Fish Taco Salad
Fish Taco Bowl

I love taco bowls, so why not make a fish taco bowl! It’s super simple made with bite-sized fish, seasoned with Cajun seasoning, and cooked in the air fryer for 6 minutes! If you don’t have an air fryer, just make this in a skillet instead! I got my hands on some blackfish and heard it was great for fish tacos, so I turned it into this quick bowl with a veggie slaw as the base drizzled with spicy mayo, so good! This bowl is spicy, fresh, and flavorful and takes only minutes to whip up! More of my favorite air fryer recipes are Tzatziki fish tacos, Air Fryer Fried Shrimp Sandwich, and Air Fryer Salmon!

(more…)

The post Fish Taco Bowls appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/ywTYlZn

Comments

AD2

AD

Popular Posts

Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *